Forres Railway Station, in Moray, lies on the Inverness – Aberdeen route.
Forres Railway Station is staffed for most trains, with level access to the ticket office from the street, there is also level access to platform 1
Forres Railway Station:
- has an Induction loop at the ticket window.
- a level access to a toilet.
- can have a wheelchair and ramp available with prior notice, and all First Scotrail trains carry on board ramps.
has luggage trolleys available.
- a car park with 12 spaces.
- a taxi rank on site and there are cycle racks for 4 cycles.
- has a public phone on the station forecourt and a customer assistance freephone on the platform.
a waiting room with ticket office on platform 1.
Tickets are pre-booked through First ScotRail Telesales or online and can be collected at this station during normal opening hours. Please remember that you will need your booking reference and some form of identification. Please see the telephone number, listed above, for bookings or click on the link for the First Group website for online bookings.
Useful Telephone Numbers:
- Train enquiries: 08457 48 49 50
- Telesales: 08457 55 00 33
- Customer Relations: 0845 601 5929
- Disabled assistance: 0800 912 2 901
- Lost Property: 0141 335 3276