- This event has passed.
Mama Circle Online
12 May at 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
DOES MOTHERHOOD SOMETIMES LEAVE YOU FEELING LONELY, OVERWHELMED OR LIKE YOU’VE LOST SIGHT OF YOURSELF?
Do you want to feel part of a community of mums who get how hard this mothering thing is?
Do you want to have some well-deserved time to slow down and calm the adrenaline-fuelled motherhood marathon?
Do you want to ditch the mum guilt and eat some really delicious cake at the same time?
The Mama Circle offers a monthly online circle for mums on the second Thursday of every month. This is a beautiful opportunity to slow down and gift yourself a couple of hours, to sit in an intimate group of other mums in a safe and nurturing space and to let go of all you’re holding.
For the investment in your ticket, you will receive:
– A guided meditation (don’t worry if you’ve never done one before!)
– A guided journalling session
– A chance to share anything you need to talk about right now (although you don’t need to share if you don’t want to)
– A chance to meet an intimate group of like-minded women and have deeper, more connected conversations. Numbers are capped so the group will never be bigger than 15.
– A nurture package in the post, complete with tea, cake and other goodies to create a truly nurturing experience during the circle valued at £20
– An experienced facilitator who nurtures you, as you so truly deserve
(bookings close the Saturday before the event – check out the other listings for morning events for those who want to attend with the kids)
This circle is your chance to nurture and nourish yourself in an idyllic setting and to let go of all you’re holding in a safe space.
What other women are saying….
‘The tea and cake was absolutely wonderful and felt very nurturing and luxurious.’
‘It was a wonderful circle, thank you so much. I didn’t realise how much I needed it.’
‘Alison is wonderful and has such a lovely, calming yet ‘normal’ way about her. So down to earth, completely unconditionally welcoming and so aligned. In all honesty, I was nervous about it being too ‘hippy’ for me and not sure I’d be able to let go or relax into it. Well, I was wrong. It was amazing and I sure did let go. It was so, so great to be around other women who are all going through the same things, so we could resonate and feel relief together.’
‘I cried the week I couldn’t go.’
This truly is a magical couple of hours that can help you reset, recharge and release all you have to hold together.
I hope to see you there mama xxx