If you are travelling from outside Scotland, you should be aware that the guildelines may be different from other countries, including England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Contact tracing is still operational in some places
- You should still wear a face covering in shops and public buildings
- Social distancing is recommended
- Open windows when possible
- Clean hands and surfaces regularly
These guidelines are for your safety. Please respect establishments which are vigilant on these guidelines. They are doing it to protect you and themselves.
More information can be found on the Scottish Government website at https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/